My Uneventful Week

This week honestly has been super uneventful for me. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to blog about that I did this week but there hasn’t been much of anything. Over the weekend, I wasn’t feeling good, so I pretty much was in bed Friday until Sunday. I did go to Lima on Sunday though, and spent way too much money at Ulta.

The rest of the day I hung around while doing homeworking and watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I have been very hooked on this show lately because all the drama is entertaining to watch. I also think it is funny to watch all these women (who are mostly NFL and NBA wives) fight with each other of miniscule things and without a doubt it gets out of hand every time. I just saw an episode where one of the housewives pulled the other one’s wig off because she didn’t attend her fashion show.

The rest of the week was basically the same as the weekend, except it included going to class. Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, which was probably the only eventful day I’ve had this week. I went out to dinner and got flowers, hope you ladies did too, and then when we came back from dinner, we watched more RHOA, I have a problem, I’m addicted to this show. Is anyone else addicted to early 2000s reality TV shows? They always have the best drama and know how to get the audience hooked.

Comments

Popular Posts

Social Media Impact

Is It Summer Yet?

Buhi Simternship