Saturday Evening in Columbus!

             

            For weeks my boyfriend and I have been talking about going to Otherworld in Columbus, Ohio. Otherworld is an interactive light museum with rooms to walk through with different displays of LED lights and puzzles to play with. Well, we decided to make the trip this past Saturday to check it out and it did not disappoint. All the rooms and displays were very cool and a little trippy.

            There were rooms filled with mirrors, creating the illusion that there was multiple of you, rooms with different themes such as under the sea, secret tunnels in each room that would lead you to different rooms and so much more. Every room was lit up with colored lights, some rooms even had displays that would glow and play a pitch when you hovered your hand over the different shapes. One of my favorite rooms was the interactive drawing room. This was an empty room with white walls that would mimic the design you make with your finger onto the wall. It kind of looked like each wall was just one giant Smart Board. When it came time to leave we got a little lost and couldn’t find the exit. Because every room was connected to each other through doors or tunnels, it felt like a huge maze. We kept bouncing back and forth from different rooms trying to leave.

            After we left Otherworld, we went to Easton Town Center to get dinner. My boyfriend has always been baffled that I have never had Shake Shack before because they don’t have them in Toledo, so naturally he had to take me to try it. I thought the food was good and I'll have to get it again next time I am somewhere that has Shake Shacks.

            Overall, it was a great evening! We both had so much fun at Otherworld and will probably go back. If you are ever in Columbus and haven’t been, I definitely recommend checking it out!

Comments

  1. This looks like such a cool place! I went to something similar to this 2 years ago in Denver, Colorado. This is an awesome date idea! The drawing room seems so incredibly cool. I think that would be my favorite room too! I can't believe you have never had Shake Shack before! That is one of my favorite places to eat, so I am so glad you got to experience it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Social Media Impact

Is It Summer Yet?

Buhi Simternship