Warm Weather...Finally!!

             One thing about me, I absolutely hate, hate, HATE, the cold. I am meant to live where it is warm, I am not meant to live in Ohio. If I could never see snow again in my life, I would be so incredibly ecstatic. My mood is very dependent on the weather – when the weather is nice, I am nice and vice versa.


            Since the weather has been so nice the past few days, this week at ONU has been so much fun. My roommate, Remi, and I have been laying outside by the pond, soaking up the sun and doing homework. Although, neither of us seem to get far in any homework because we always end up closing our laptops and talking. Anyway, it is very refreshing to be able to enjoy the warmth and get some vitamin D after surviving winter in Ohio.

            The sunshine makes me eager for summer and over all things school. I don’t know what it is, but the past two weeks have felt like I’ve been drowning in schoolwork. Anytime my friends text me and ask what I am doing, I’m sitting at my desk studying or doing assignments. Needless to say, I am itching for summer break. Remi and I talk about how it feels like we have ‘senioritis’, but we’re only sophomores so I’m terrified of what it’s going to be like in two years. I’m just thankful we had four-day weeks the past two weeks because of the eclipse and honors day. I am hoping the rest of April goes by as quickly as possible, because in my mind once the calendar hits May, it’s summer.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with the weather, I've always hated the cold even though I've always lived in Ohio. I can also agree it makes me think about summer. It just makes me want school to be over with for this year so I agree that the last month won't be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once the sun comes out there's no doing work, it's just like a law of the universe! It's so hard to motivate yourself to do schoolwork when the weather is so nice out! Feeling like you have senioritis as a sophomore is so relatable though especially when there's so much work to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Social Media Impact

Buhi Simternship

Move-Out Stress