Last Week at ONU

            As I wrap up this week, I am so so so so SO excited to leave. But that’s obvious, I’ve been talking about leaving for summer for the past four weeks. Anyway, to share my last week here at ONU for my sophomore year, I’ll have bring you all back about a week. Last Thursday, my mom came down to Ada and took my boyfriend and I out to dinner. It was amazing to see my mom because I haven’t seen her since I went home for my birthday, which was a little over a month ago. That was also the last time, and only time actually, her and my boyfriend saw each other. So, dinner was really nice to catch up on, especially considering on my birthday there was a bunch of people out with us, so it wasn’t the easiest to converse with one another.

This week's flowers!

            The rest of the week has been spent preparing to leave. Not so much ‘packing’ as in preparing, I still have not even begun starting that process. More of a mental preparation. Actually no, I’ve literally done nothing this past week except think about summer and being tan. Wow…not much of a blog post. After this blog, I will officially have all of my assignments from spring semester done. And again, I am not surprised if I don’t start packing until Monday next week…I leave Wednesday. Still, seems totally doable.

            I will miss my roommate and boyfriend over summer though. My friends and I go up to the lake one weekend, so that is something to look forward to and also being able to have everyone back together as two of our friends no longer attend Northern. Anyway, this blog was mostly just me rambling on but, happy summer everyone! See you all in the fall!

Comments

  1. I agree that I am very excited to leave. I also won't actually pack until I have to. It's definitely hard not to think about summer these last couple weeks, each day just seems longer and it's hard to stay in the moment. Happy Summer for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to leave, but also a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I am SO happy to be done with schoolwork for the summer, but I am sad to leave my friends behind. I live 8 hours away so I know I won't get to see them over the summer which is sad. I can't wait to be in civilization though. I come from living near so many cities that living in this tiny village sometimes drives me crazy. I know summer will fly by though so I will just try to soak it all in while I can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Social Media Impact

Buhi Simternship

Move-Out Stress